When Vicky Kaushal swallowed a nail!

Boxoffice Results

  1. INR 0.87 Cr.
  2. INR 59.77 Cr.
  3. INR 6.60 Cr.
  4. INR 85.19 Cr.
  5. INR 150.76 Cr.

Advertisement

Mumbai, Nov 20 (IANS) Actor Vicky Kaushal says he got screwed early in his life, when he swallowed a nail.

The actor recalled the incident when he became part of "No Filter Neha", read a statement. 

"I've got screwed in life quite early on. I was a kid, I was in school. I was in Punjab for my summer vacations. It was my mom, me and my younger brother. And there, the electricity used to go very often. It was evening and I still remember, it was a Saturday. I was actually playing with a screw, it was just there," Vicky said. 

"It was a nail. I was playing with it, trying to lick it and taste the metal. All of this is happening in the dark. I was just playing with myself, nail, screw. I just gulped the screw down. And everyone's happy that electricity was back and I'm like mom, I ate a screw. 

"She slapped me. And I was just sitting there feeling normal. They took me to the doctor, who gave two options -- one surgery and second to let it pass naturally. "