Woo your Girl Bollywood Style!
By Nikhil Ramsubramaniam, Bollywood Hungama News Network
It's the season when cupid is on the prowl and for all those who are either already struck by Cupid or are still in queue to get his appointment, Bollywood Hungama gives you a special treat. With Valentine's Day celebrations here, there and everywhere it surely is the time for love, mush and romance. For all you last minute specialists, Bollywood Hungama brings you a unique ready reckoner guide on 'How to woo your Valentine in typical Bollywood ishtyle!' So what are you waiting for, get into the filmy mode for as King Khan himself once said, 'Hum Ek Baar Jeete Hain, Ek Baar Marte Hain aur Pyaar Bhi Hota Hai Ek Baar'.
The Tapori Style
This one's for the complete First Day First Show 'tapori' type Romeos out to woo their very own Juliet on Valentine's Day. If you think you are one of them, then we are making things easy for you by giving you a quick list of the Top 5 songs which you can use to convey your message Direct Dil Se.
1. Excuse Me Kya Re…Mera Dil Tere Pe Fida Re - ( STYLE)
2. Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast - (MOHRA)
3. Jumma Chumma De De - (HUM)
4. Chalti Hai Kya Nau Se Barah - (JUDWAA)
5. Kya Ada Kya Jalwa Tere Paaro - (SHASTRA)
The Q-n-A Style
Pyaar Mein Sawaal Jawaab Toh Hotein Hi Rehte Hain…. For all you guys who prefer the 'Interview' approach and like to ask your loved one in Question-n-Answer format this next list of Top 5 songs would surely do your world a whole deal of good.
1. O Lal Dupatte Wali Tera Naam To Bata - (AANKHEN)
2. Ae Kya Bolti Tu - Aati Kya Khandala - (GHULAM)
3. Naam Kya Hai….Pyaar Ka Maara … - (YEH DILLAGI)
4. What is Mobile Number? - (HASEENA MAAN JAYEGI)
5. Yeh Tu Kya Karela Hai - (EXCUSE ME)
The Shaayarana Andaaz
'Main Shayar Toh Nahin….Magar Ae Haseen…Jabse Dekha Maine Tujhko, Mujhko Shaayri Aa Gayee…'crooned a young Rishi Kapoor to his love Dimple in the cult romance Bobby. Even a couple of decades after this film's release, we have our very own love-struck Majnus getting all poetic while expressing love to their Lailas. So, if you are on of those 'Kaviraaj' types, this list of songs will surely come in handy tomorrow.
1. Ae Chand Teri Chandni Ki Kasam - (TERA JADOO CHAL GAYA)
2. Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Laga - (1942 A LOVE STORY)
3. Masha Allah Masha Allah - (SAAWARIYA)
4. Aankhon Mein Teri Ajab Si - (OM SHANTI OM)
5. Chand Sifarish Jo Karta Humari - (FANAA)
The Outlandish Style
If your girl is the one who just despises anything which is ordinary or routine, then we surely know how we can help you. Hindi films have seen some of the biggest stars right from King Khan to Govinda to even the legendary Kamal Hassan express their love in the most outlandish way using the craziest words. So, if they can do it, why can't you? Go ahead and give it a shot. Impress your girl with some really wacky, corny and even cheesy Bollywood numbers. You never know she just might fall for it.
1. Phenk Hawa Mein Ek Chumma - (RAM JAANE)
2. Ek Chumma Tu Mujho Udhar De De - (CHHOTE SARKAR)
3. Telephone Dhun Mein Hasne Waali - (HINDUSTANI)
4. You Are My Chicken Fry…You Are My Fish Fry - (ROCK DANCER)
5. Sonpapdi Meri Sonpapdi - (AUNTY NO 1)
You know it you are in love when all day you are only dreaming about that special someone. Bollywood has always had a fascination for dream sequences, so if you are one of those who are not lucky to have your special someone with you on V-Day, don't worry you can still dream about her the whole day long. What's more we even give you some of Hindi cinema's really popular dream sequences and you never know, just like in Films your love story may also end up being a reality.
1. Tumhe Jo Maine Dekha - ( MAIN HOON NAA)
2. Pehla Nasha - (JO JEETA WOHI SIKANDER)
3. Woh Ladki Hai Kahan - (DIL CHAHTA HAI)
4. Suraj Hua Madham - (K3G)
The Devdas style
Lastly, if you are among those unfortunate souls who got dumped or who couldn't get lucky this Valentine, don't worry coz you are not alone. You can always try next year and in the interim, grow stubble, wear a Cap and start singing some Dard- Bhare Nagme like these…
1. Tanhaiyan - ( AAP KA SURROOR - THE MOVIEE)
2. Achcha Sila Diya Tune Mere Pyaar Ka… - (BEWAFAA SANAM)
3. Ae Kaash Kahin Aisa Hota Ke Do Dil Hote Seene Mein - (MOHRA)
4. Why Did You Break My Heart…. - (AKELE HUM AKELE TUM)
Finally, after too much sulking and some 'dukhi gaane' you can finally resort to two options
a) Hit the bottle a-la Vivek Oberoi and sing 'Ae Ganpat Chal Daaru La'
b) Go and bang on your girl's door a-la Salman Khan and sing 'Tadap Tadap'
DAY OVER>>>>>>> GAME OVER