By Joginder Tuteja, Bollywood Hungama News Network
'Goddess of Luck', 'Woman with a golden touch', 'Lucky Charm' - Quite a few titles have been bestowed upon Katrina Kaif ever since she has delivered a string of successful films. A true 'superstar' today, it was imperative that she appears on 'Sajid Superstars'. Here is what she had to share on the show:
- The world waits with a bated breath to know whether she is single or indeed seeing someone (read Salman Khan). She was asked the obvious question on the show and she confessed - (hold your breath) - that she is still single. Well, before jumping from your seats, there is more to come. She tactically replied that as per her, a person is bound to be single until he/she is unmarried! Got the logic!
- In her career so far, she has delivered maximum number of hits with Akshay Kumar. As a 'jodi' they have been terrific and come with almost cent percent success rate. Katrina speaks about Akshay, his professionalism and his dedication in front of the camera. She also speaks about Vipul Shah, the man who gave her a challenging role in Namastey London and the biggest success of her career - Singh Is Kinng.
- No wonder, her scene from Namastey London (where she meets Riteish Deshmukh) is the chosen one for her best scene ever. The worst came from Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya. Any guesses for the chosen one here.
- Her Hindi has always been under the scanner ever since she set her sight on Bollywood. Malaika Arora asked her in Hindi that when she would begin conversing with people in Hindi. Katrina's reply to that? - "I talk in Hindi only with my staff; however I didn't know even you could talk in Hindi"! Ahem ahem!
- Sajid Khan didn't stop though from smiling away in a corner. He gifted Katrina a book on rapid course for Hindi speaking!
- When Katrina is around, a question around Salman is inevitable. This time around three Khans came into picture - Sohail, Arbaaz and of course Salman. On being asked about the wittiest of the three Khans, Sohail stood at the top of the heap. Reason? As per Katrina, Sohail is genuinely funny and has everyone around him in splits. Arbaaz came second due to his dry sense of humor. As for Salman, well, find it out on the show!
- Getting nostalgic about her initial years in the world of cinema, Katrina spoke about her film down south, 'Malliswari', the film she had done post the debacle of Boom and before the success of Sarkar. She talks about her good working experience with Venkatesh in the film and how she wasn't really worried about the film's language (Telugu) and mainly wanted to gain from the experience!
- She did confess though that Race continues to have a special place in her heart since it made a difference to her career. The twists and turns in the narrative made it an exciting ride for her.
- Getting naughty, Arjun Rampal asked Katrina about the writer(s) of Trishul, Deewar and Sholay. We all know that Salim-Javed have written these films. But did Katrina know this?
To see all of this and lot more, tune in to 'Sajid Superstars' at 2000 hrs IST, Saturday on the newly launched channel Colors!