By Joginder Tuteja Bollywood Hungama News Network
This weekend on 'Sajid Superstars', Arjun Rampal and Dia Mirza are the guests for the evening. Read on to know what to expect from the show:
- First to arrive is Arjun Rampal who talks in length about his personal life. From the place of his birth to the college he studied in Delhi University to his initial days of struggle in the world of glamour, Arjun gives a detailed account.
- He shares an interesting incident about his courtship days with popular supermodel Meher Bhasin. Because he didn't have much money in hand during his earlier days, he and Meher couldn't afford to eat non-vegetarian food on a daily basis. So it used to be once a week for them!
- However, now with his financial status being up there, he frequents quite a few eateries with his wife and kids. No wonder, he gets a special gift from Sajid Khan that revolves around food. Check the special episode to know what does Arjun have in store for him!
- There is some shock in store for audiences as Arjun discloses the real status about rumors revolving around him being a bisexual. Sajid probes him around the casting couch in the fashion industry and also nails him on the rumors which floated around his alleged affair with a popular male dress designer a few years back. While Arjun does acknowledge that he didn't have disrespect for any individual regardless of his or her sexual orientation, he admits that his fans ranging from males, females to homosexuals. But how about his own orientation? Arjun tells it all!
- Last few months have been great for Arjun professionally with Don, Om Shanti Om and recently Rock On turning out to be huge box office winners. Arjun confesses that Om Shanti Om is quite close to his heart since it changed his life. He appreciates Farah Khan for being the best director he has worked with since she could help him understand himself as an actor.
- No wonder, the best scene of his features from Om Shanti Om while the worst scene is from.....Any guesses?!?
- He openly reveals his admiration for Shah Rukh Khan and details how he has not just influenced his life but taught him a lot as a producer, actor and person.
- When asked whom did he find the hottest of all, Katrina featured on the top of the list for Arjun
- Arrival of Dia Mirza on the show makes things further interesting as she talks about what went wrong between Vashu Bhagnani (who launched her in Rehnna Hai Terre Dil Mein) and her. She was apparently the lead heroine in his Om Jai Jagdish as well but was later replaced by Tara Sharma.
- Dia Mirza gets sentimental talking about her love life. She says that her heart is pure when in love and she doesn't feel like hiding anything from anyone. For her, it is the love that an individual carries for her which is more important that the riches he carries. No wonder, Sajid and Arjun were seen pulling her leg for this statement of hers!
- As many are aware, Lara Dutta, Priyanka Chopra and Dia Mirza were #1, 2 and 3 in the Miss India contest a few years back. This prompted Ranbir to ask Dia a cheeky question that whether three of them continue to be enemies till date!
- On being asked that who is the better actor between the three of them, Dia boldly said that it is her. She also declared that even the combined talent of Lara and Priyanka wasn't on par with the talent that she came with.
- Wait, there is more to come. On quizzed about the woman who was prettier - whether Ash or herself - Dia cheekily answered that she knew the answer but since Ash is senior, she would say that it's her!
To see all this and lot more, tune in to 'Sajid Superstars' at 8:00 PM, Saturday on the newly launched channel COLORS!