By Joginder Tuteja, Bollywood Hungama News Network
In this week's 'Sajid Superstars', Sajid Khan has managed to rope in the real life 'jodi' of Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora Khan. As the two get into a fun conversation with Sajid, they touch upon controversies surrounding their married/professional life amongst many other things. At Bollywood Hungama, we bring to you exclusive tidbits on what to expect in this week's special episode.
- Arbaaz Khan finally got a chance to dance on a Shah Rukh Khan number. Along with his wife Malaika, he made an entry into the show while shaking a leg on the number 'Kaal Dhamaal' [Kaal].
- Not many remember that close to 15 years back, Arbaaz and Malaika had worked together for MR coffee commercial. It had turned out to be a controversial outing due to its bold theme but for Arbaaz and Malaika, it worked wonders. Sparks flew, the two fell in love and a few months down the line, they tied the knot. Sajid brings back this 20 seconds commercial for the sake of nostalgia.
- Another little known fact was revealed about Sajid Khan's role in the marriage of Arbaaz and Malaika. Did he play naughty there as well?
- There were quite a few naughty incidents on the episode as well. Arbaaz cracked a joke around a condom, something which has to be seen and heard during the show! Meanwhile, he also answered the question around how he has maintained a clean record over the years, with no link-ups whatsoever, in spite of being in the world of glamor for so long.
- Arbaaz and Malaika do get serious though while talking about their tryst with media a few months back when a large section went hammers and tongs on them for their staged 'divorce' saga. They did resent the fact that if media had its way, it could represent or misrepresent things at its own will. Ruing over the fact that if it wants, media could destroy a celebrity's reputation in a matter of hours, Arbaaz and Malaika were left wondering if media indeed had any role to play in interfering in someone's personal life.
- Malaika and skimpy outfits go together. Arbaaz answered Sajid's query on what he felt about her choice of outfits and whether his entire family was indeed liberal about the way she carried herself.
- Arbaaz and Sajid revealed one little known fact about their younger days. Once upon a time, they attended classes of acting Guru Kishore Namit Kapoor. The two confess for the first time in public that they used to trouble Kapoor by giving him blank calls on numerous occasions. Well, what was the reason behind that? The two spill the beans! - On asked about the more handsome of the two Khans, Malaika didn't blink an eyelid and replied that she did find Arbaaz far more handsome than Salman Khan.
- Arbaaz shared an interesting anecdote around the first award that he got for the film Daraar. As he collected his Filmfare trophy for his villainous role and returned to his seat, yesteryear villain Ranjeet, in his own colorful manner, asked him to hand over the 'nude girl' to him!
- For the best and worst scenes of Arbaaz, Daraar and Hello Brother were the chosen films respectively. However for Malaika, while 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' was the unanimous choice for the best dance number that she has been a part of, the choice for the worst track of hers was quite a shocker. Which was this number? Any guesses?
To know about this, tune in to Sajid's Superstars at 8:00 PM, Saturday on the newly launched channel COLORS!