By Joginder Tuteja, Bollywood Hungama News Network
- Let's talk about the big news first. As per reliable sources, looking at the overwhelming response in Toronto and Trinidad, the tour has been extended by a day. Instead of Amsterdam hosting the grand finale on 29th August, Düsseldorf has been added to the scheme of things. While a show being held on 30th August at Düsseldorf is a certainty, there are also chances of a couple of more shows being added to the tour in the first week of September. Stay tuned for more updates!
- Coming back to what stars did in the day gone by. Well, most of them decided to enjoy the day off and catch up on some well deserved rest. The best part about their stay in LA was some good Indian food though! Everyone from Bachchans to Vishal and Shekhar (who arrived a day later after chilling out for an additional day in Trinidad) was treated to sumptuous Indian food which came as a bonus.
- Vishal, his wife, Shekhar and the rest of the band spent most of their time traveling. After their flight being delayed by an hour, insult to the injury came in the form of their aircraft continuing to hover around in the air before landing at LA. It was way past 1 AM that they eventually checked into the hotel.
- The hotel is a beauty in itself though! An exclusive super posh hotel at the famous Sunset Strip in LA, it boasts of a personalized villa for each of the stars (yes, you read it right)! Not just it offers a private dining hall and other basic facilities for everyone residing out there, it also boasts of a common courtyard where friends can come together for a chat. With a welcome champagne bottle helping everyone in regaining energy, the hotel is making sure that it turns out to be one 'unforgettable' outing for the visitors from India.
- No wonder patrons are extremely exercised about the hospitality extended by the hotel. Not just are the arrangements impeccable, for those looking at flexing some muscles, there is a famous gym out there which is touted to be THE BEST in America. Ahem ahem, someone out there is already thinking of getting into an extensive work out! However, what Vishal is longing for is the BEST BREAKFAST in America. Well, it's his tummy doing all the talking on an off day!
- Each of the stars is busy making his/her own plans of visiting varied zones in LA. While all of them have plans to get together for the screening of The Dark Knight later in the evening, in the day time a few of them are also planning to visit Universal Studios. Vishal for sure is quite excited since he would be catching up with the crew of Kambakth Ishq which is currently shooting at the studios. The common person present would be Anvita Dutt Guptan who has written the lyrics and dialogues of both Kambakth Ishq and Bachna Ae Haseeno.
- Meanwhile, Shekhar has all the plans to blow away his hard earned money in a matter of a day! Reason? He is aiming at hitting the jackpot in numerous casinos in LA. Has he ever won in the past? Well, he claims so, though people close to him state otherwise! Will he turn lucky? Stay tuned and we would report on that as well!
- Stupendous success of Toronto and Trinidad has resulted in word of mouth spread fast in the European continent as well. Since the show has been widely successful so far, number of other European cities (where there are currently no plans for the show to be hosted) are also showing keen interest in hosting the stars from India. Will they oblige and make it 'unforgettable' for the Europeans as well? Well, it is a wait and watch situation. Till then, everyone is looking at chilling out for one more day before getting ready to hit the stage once again on 26th July!