By Hindustan Times
Mumbai, Oct. 15 -- A few days ago, the team of the Star Plus show Diya Aur Baati Hum, witnessed a moment of panic when a small fire broke out on the sets.
A source said, "The crew was shooting the Diwali sequence and as a part of it, crackers were being burst. When the flowerpot caught fire, no one realized it as the black screen that was made for the shoot was at a lower level. The sparks flew so high up that the cloth caught fire. Initially the fire was unnoticeable but when the smoke started spreading, everyone got frightened and exited the set." Upon being contacted Anas Rashid aka Suraj says, "It was not a major thing but a small fire. We all ran out of the set when we saw the fire and the shoot came to a standstill, but everything became fine after some time."