By Hindustan Times
Drama, poetry and some colour! It's impossible for Hindi daily soaps to stay off colours around Holi. Special tracks, maha-episodes and multiple-hour special capsules are being shot. Here's what may interest you.
* Zee TV's popular faces will be seen on Choti Bahu's Holi special. Everyone, of course, appears as their respective serial characters, dances on Bollywood songs, while Dev and Radhika cross paths.
* Star Plus's special Holi capsule brings together star faces from the channel's leading shows. You may just spot Ragini Khanna, Jay Soni, Manish Paul, Roshni Chopra, Bharati Singh, Hina Khan, Karan Mehra, Arhaan Behl and Pooja Gor to name a few.
* Colors has a rather colourful capsule with all the popular names from their leading daily soaps, winners and judges of their reality shows and everyone's relatives enjoying the 'rangeen' razzmatazz. There's Shweta Tiwari's special item number, which if you miss once, the channel has been considerate enough to provide you with a repeat on the same day to catch it.
* Sony Entertainment plans to make people laugh on the sets of their comedy reality show where Archana Puran Singh will laugh while others make digs and more digs at her.
* Lastly, there's Sahara One that has a lovely Holi-based kavi sammelan where you'd find some of India's most popular poets reciting their funny lines, including Ashok Chakradhar. Few will watch this, but we've saved the best for the last!