She is Bollywood's newest scorcerer-in-chief, but no less oomphy than many others who've set the screens on fire in the past. If you could ignore what the critics think of her (and, of course, her films), Sunny Leone's is no less a superstar already. If you don't believe us, just take out time this weekend to go watch director Bobby Khan's Ek Paheli Leela.
We give you five reasons why you won't mind getting burnt in the heat this film promises to generate.
1. Sunny Leone: We bet you can't keep your eyes off this beauty with a pronounced foreign accent. And then, do you really care if she speaks in Hindi or English? Didn't you say long time back that having Sunny on screen is big enough?
2. Sunny Leone: Bollywood (and even us, honestly) can never have enough of steamy scenes. From Zeenat Aman to Bipasha Basu, a number of B'town beauties rode on such scenes to reach the top. Just that Sunny Leone promises to do it better than everybody else. Actually, we don't think there is anyone who can do it better than her.
3. Sunny Leone: We've fell for her urban, suave oomph in the past. Now, Ek Paheli promises to make Sunny Leone sizzle in a completely different avatar: as a village bell. She will also be seen crooning Saiyaan Superstar in the film. Can anything top that?
4. Sunny Leone: We admit, it's taking things too far, still it needs your attention. Sunny Leone will be seen copying Aishwarya Rai’s famous dance steps from the song Dholi Taaro (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam) in Ek Paheli Leela. Can she also claim Aishwarya’s superstar status in Bollywood after this film?
5. Sunny Leone: First she became Laila (Shootout At Wadala), then she became Baby Doll (Ragini MMS 2), and now she is Leela. Everytime she flaunted her dancing skills, we went crazy. We bet, Ek Paheli won't disappoint you either. This film has 8 songs and 6 out of them feature Sunny Leone in different avatars.
Do you still need more reasons to watch Ek Paheli Leela?