Mumbai, March 12 -- The A-list cast of Zoya Akhtar's next posted several pictures from their shoots on social media last year.
But recently, after leaked stills from a dance number featuring Anushka Sharma and Priyanka Chopra went viral, the shocked director has tightened security at the editing studio.
"The pictures were clicked on someone's phone and were shared online. Zoya panicked and made enquiries about people who had visited the studio last month, but they couldn't zero in on the culprit. Now, security has been increased and cell phones have been banned at the studio. Producer Ritesh Sidhwani has asked the team to maintain a register with names of all visitors," says a source close to the unit, adding that even additional team members and friends who would drop by have been asked not to do so.
Zoya remained unavailable for a comment, but the film's spokesperson confirmed the news and said, "The content getting leaked from the studio created alarm in the team. Zoya was very upset and has got security amped up at the studio."