kunal kohli

Location: Mumbai-Bombay
Description: loves cinema,cricket,football,food n life !
64
289590
5262
Fri Aug 22 2008
  • kunal kohli

    August 30, 2015 10:25 PM

    @joefooty end of month1,4 games, who would predict #EPL top 4 teams would have #CrystalPalace #LeicesterCity & #SwanseaCity ?

  • kunal kohli

    August 29, 2015 09:43 PM

    #ChelseaVsCrystalPalace their defence was incredible,all round game better than ours. Having the worst start to the season in years

  • kunal kohli

    August 29, 2015 01:10 PM

    On Monday 1 billion people or 15% of the worlds population logged on to Facebook. Thankfully the other 85% still have a life.

  • kunal kohli

    August 29, 2015 12:41 PM

    Treat all women the way you want people to treat your sister. #HappyRakhi

  • kunal kohli

    August 28, 2015 08:58 AM

    @49Iams hi saja

  • kunal kohli

    August 27, 2015 02:55 PM

    Mother kills daughter. Brother has proof against mother. Brother doesn’t bother about missing sister. Boyfriend d… t.co/Lpy4FS1ezW

  • kunal kohli

    August 26, 2015 07:14 PM

    #SheenaMurderMystery #IndraniMukerjea As shocking is that no one missed Sheena for 3 yrs? Friends? Family? Brother? Father? No one?

  • kunal kohli

    August 26, 2015 01:05 PM

    @manishmalhotra best of luck & see you tonight at the gentlemans club. You always have & always will rock!

  • kunal kohli

    August 26, 2015 06:08 AM

    RT @chintskap: This time I am not saying anything. The picture says it all. It has become a joke of all sorts. Wake up dumbos! t.co/…

  • kunal kohli

    August 25, 2015 03:13 PM

    RT @PhilipsAir: It's important to stop ignoring the @SwaachBharat if we want to tackle pollution in #India. - @kunalkohli at #BreatheClean …

  • kunal kohli

    August 25, 2015 03:13 PM

    RT @PhilipsAir: It's time to stop passing the buck about #pollution, be it indoor or outdoor! - @kunalkohli at #BreatheClean Conclave.

  • kunal kohli

    August 25, 2015 03:13 PM

    RT @PhilipsAir: A system to recycle home shopping packages which leads to indoor pollution needs to be put in place. - @kunalkohli at #Brea…

  • kunal kohli

    August 25, 2015 03:13 PM

    RT @clean_breathe: #NDTV #Philips #BreatheClean is joined by @kunalkohli t.co/6ZhsdvKGmm

  • kunal kohli

    August 25, 2015 12:07 PM

    RT @clean_breathe: Come join us for #Philips #NDTV #BreatheClean conclave to know how India is sitting on a pollution time bomb. @sakpataud

  • kunal kohli

    August 25, 2015 12:06 PM

    RT @clean_breathe: Come join us for the #Philips #NDTV #BreatheClean conclave @vikramchandra @sakpataudi @KrantiNDTV @kunalkohli t…

  • kunal kohli

    August 25, 2015 09:12 AM

    Empty delhi airport at 9am ? Or do I just walk faster than most ! t.co/fDVsfTDMk4

  • kunal kohli

    August 25, 2015 09:09 AM

    #delhi #ndtv seminar just for the day #sleepy #SleptOnFlight t.co/S01HfGRU1U

  • kunal kohli

    August 23, 2015 01:23 PM

    #IndvSL if we want a chance to win this we need to step up the run rate & give our bowlers enough time to get SL out or it’ll be a dull draw

  • kunal kohli

    August 21, 2015 09:42 PM

    @mrsfunnybones Dear Twinkle. I bought your book today at noon & finished reading it by 930pm.in… t.co/0lRw29f0V3

  • kunal kohli

    August 21, 2015 02:02 PM

    @chintskap @juniorbachchan best of luck to the nicest & coolest of them all. #AllIisWell

  • kunal kohli

    August 21, 2015 09:02 AM

    Good Morning https://t.co/kgxZ7R8N44

  • kunal kohli

    August 20, 2015 08:55 PM

    Instead of arresting a terrorist like #HafizSayed Pakistan courts accept his pleas.Disgusting beyond words.

  • kunal kohli

    August 20, 2015 06:26 PM

    Pakistan court bans release of #Phantom,on a plea filed by terror mastermind Hafiz Saeed. Of course they would listen to a terrorist!

  • kunal kohli

    August 20, 2015 12:37 AM

    @SimplySajidK @sujoy_g @udaychopra closer to home my fav father-son line ‘aur aap mere najais baap hain’ @SrBachchan - SanjeevK Trishul

  • kunal kohli

    August 19, 2015 07:24 PM

    Shaakhon se tooth jaayein woh putte nahin hain hum In aandhiyon se keh doh auqat mein rahein -Rahat Indori

  • kunal kohli

    August 19, 2015 08:27 AM

    @ritesh_sid happy bday babu lotsa love

  • kunal kohli

    August 18, 2015 04:45 PM

    @mayankw14 I’m loving Better Call Saul.Check out a show called ‘Forever’ great concept,super individual episode ideas

  • kunal kohli

    August 18, 2015 12:43 PM

    #NavrozMubarak to all my #Parsi friends Happy New Year

  • kunal kohli

    August 18, 2015 11:55 AM

    #Gulzar saabs bday We should be honored to be living in the Gulzar Era One of my fav Gulzar lyrics (of many) Aand… t.co/6UjwLZeeLS

  • kunal kohli

    August 17, 2015 10:00 PM

    #ModiInDubai Truly a world class leader. Loving his speech. So proud to have him as our PM